Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,374 Birr (﷼ 76,238,837) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)