Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,008 Birr (﷼ 55,077,996) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)