Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,395 Birr (kr27,843) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)