Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.223 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,883 Birr (kr31,706) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)