Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.233 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,720 Birr (kr26,823) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)