Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.541 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,394 Birr (kr22,987) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)