Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.586 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,557 Birr (kr20,233) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)