Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.441 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,206 Birr (kr27,520) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (36 minutes ago)