Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,355 Birr (11,797 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)