Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.973 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,693 Birr (8,989 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)