Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.145 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,820 Birr (9,491 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)