Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.739 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,593 Birr (21,712 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)