Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.423 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,975 Birr (14,787 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)