Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.507 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,664 Birr (16,699 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)