Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.626 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,887 Birr (18,212 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 2 hours ago)