Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33018 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,004 Birr (₨127,215) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)