Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.917 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,844 Birr (9,608 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (27 minutes ago)