Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.755 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,773 Birr (13,515 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)