Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.084 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,660 Birr (7,011 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)