Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.495 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,642 Birr (9,559 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)