Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.570 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,153 Birr (9,267 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)