Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.016 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,133 Birr (8,375 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)