Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.502 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,017 Birr (29,588 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)