Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.436 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,163 Birr (20,184 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (33 minutes ago)