Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 ETB / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 865 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,276 Birr (28,466 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)