Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24640 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,028 Birr (₨231,442) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)