Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22093 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,372 Birr (₨282,314) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)