Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,705 Birr (Mex$ 46,307) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)