Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.307 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 176,011 Birr (NZ$9,615) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)