Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.197 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 190,758 Birr (NZ$9,937) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)