Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.839 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 180,512 Birr (NZ$9,582) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)