Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.881 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 164,212 Birr (NZ$10,340) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)