Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,133 Birr (R 50,365) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)