Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.640 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,891 Birr (R 35,917) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (21 minutes ago)