Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.872 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,321 Birr (C$6,420) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)