Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,199 Birr (﷼ 68,884,436) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)