Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,731 Birr (﷼ 64,386,285) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (32 minutes ago)