Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,144 Birr (﷼ 53,858,515) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)