Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.093 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 352% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 388,941 Birr (元95,014) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)