Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 353% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 512,311 Birr (元118,361) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)