Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.233 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,769 Birr (元24,055) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)