Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,540 Birr (元20,786) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)