Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,925 Birr (元17,775) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)