Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.474 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,896 Birr (元18,105) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)