Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,171 Birr (元18,784) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)