Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00345 ETB / KPWX *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 30,219 Birr (979,432 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)