Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 ETB / KPWX *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 63% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,396 Birr (1,468,970 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (36 minutes ago)