Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 ETB / KPWX *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 69% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,906 Birr (1,139,142 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)