Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.271 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,668 Birr (Bs 35,525) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)