Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.703 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,695 Birr (Bs 37,994) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (27 minutes ago)