Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 63,237 Birr (Bs 27,665) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)