Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,064 Birr (Bs 32,647) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)