Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,392 Birr ($U121,613) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)