Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,962 Birr ($U112,933) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)