Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,410 Birr ($U134,327) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)