Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.919 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,760 Birr ($U121,569) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)