Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,027 Birr ($U123,730) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)