Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03430 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,107 Birr (CH$3,006,064) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)