Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03483 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,033 Birr (CH$2,154,013) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)