Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03600 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,031 Birr (CH$2,778,822) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)