Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04562 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 113,517 Birr (CH$2,488,187) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)