Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.022 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,742 Birr (S/. 11,214) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)