Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.511 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,816 Birr (S/. 9,494) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)