Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.307 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,044 Birr (S/. 8,071) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)