Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.314 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,309 Birr (S/. 10,261) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)