Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.151 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,392 Birr (21,706 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)