Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,070 Birr (19,383 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)