Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,210 Birr (Mex$ 36,365) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (34 minutes ago)