Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,525 Birr (CH$1,947,112) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)