Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,629 Birr (Mex$ 52,441) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)