Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.472 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,622 Birr (S/. 7,510) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)