Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.096 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,153 Birr ($4,471) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)