Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.160 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 726 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)