Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,563 Birr (€2,130) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)