Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 962 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,576 Birr (€2,197) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)