Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,274 Birr (€2,118) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)