Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 853 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.483 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,355 Birr (€2,552) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (34 minutes ago)