Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,832 Birr (€1,739) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (40 minutes ago)