Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40099 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,989 Birr (104,714 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)