Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.054 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,801 Birr (€2,985) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)