Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.856 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,145 Birr (€2,138) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)