Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.323 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,812 Birr (R$ 11,512) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)