Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21676 ETB / CVE
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,310 Birr (333,597 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)