Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24800 ETB / CVE
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,435 Birr (324,334 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)