Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,639 Birr (59,022 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)