Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,020 Birr (59,605 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)