Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.405 ETB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 916 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)