Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.495 ETB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 886 prices entered by 122 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)