Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,921 Birr (Mex$ 57,146) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)