Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.221 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,549 Birr ($b25,315) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)