Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.246 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,657 Birr ($b27,313) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)