Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.129 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,843 Birr (R 40,796) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)