Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,286 Birr ($3,136) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (37 minutes ago)