Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.698 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,113 Birr ($3,398) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)