Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.910 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,875 Birr (R$ 15,323) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)