Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.327 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)