Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.325 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,795 Birr (E£ 42,857) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (43 minutes ago)