Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.525 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,277 Birr (E£ 48,060) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)