Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 ETB / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 842 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)