Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.032 ETB / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 854 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)