Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.057 ETB / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 809 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)