Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.423 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,306 Birr (21,706 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)