Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.452 ETB / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 852 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)