Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.321 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,774 Birr (33,052 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)