Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.007 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,761 Birr (7,815 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)