Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.428 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,670 Birr (10,639 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)