Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.907 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,662 Birr (10,665 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)