Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.236 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,908 Birr (11,596 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)