Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 ETB / MUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,630 Birr (₨158,399) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)