Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 ETB / MUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 890 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)