Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.621 ETB / MUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,390 Birr (₨143,931) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)