Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.622 ETB / MUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,920 Birr (₨147,773) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)