Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43760 ETB / HTG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,024 Birr (262,852 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)