Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38103 ETB / HTG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,700 Birr (308,899 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)