Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34776 ETB / HTG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,589 Birr (318,004 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)