Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,977 Birr (€3,819) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)