Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.171 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,639 Birr (€2,733) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)