Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,974 Birr (€2,780) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)